Kyle Investment Services & Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Kyle Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, whether you a new to the game, a seasoned pro, or wound up as a landlord unintentionally.
We manage an extensive portfolio of single family homes, duplexes and condos across the Kyle metro area, from basic 2 bedroom units to high-rise condos downtown, to custom homes in Great Hills, Lakeway and Rollingwood. You will find a summary of our services below and we hope you contact us for your Kyle property management needs.
Investor-Focused Services from Hendricks Real Estate
- Financial Analysis
- Property Acquisition and Disposition
- Maintenance, Repair & Remodeling Management
- Property Management
The Benefits of using Hendricks Real Estate
- No hassle management
- Emailed owner statements
- Timely direct deposit of owner proceeds
- Full transparency - Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools (Kyle MLS, Zillow, Trulia, KyleHomeSearch.com)
- 24/7/365 maintenance request handling (online and always-staffed emergency hotline)
- Minimal vacancy and turnover time
- Network of professional contractors, insurance agents, lenders and tax professionals
What we do as your Kyle property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions
Inquire About Our Services
(512) 201-4350 x4
Kyle Area Information
Kyle was founded in 1881 by Captain Fergus Kyle. The site was chosen because of its proximity to the International – Great Northern Railroad line.
From 1892 to 1901, Kyle was home to the Pulitzer Prize-winning author, Katherine Anne Porter. Many of her most famous short stories, such as "Noon Wine", are set in locations in and around Kyle. Her former home is now a writer's residence open to the public by appointment. The Katherine Anne Porter Literary Center hosts readings by visiting writers.