Austin Investment Services & Property Management
We Can Help Manage Your Austin Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, whether you a new to the game, a seasoned pro, or wound up as a landlord unintentionally.
We manage an extensive portfolio of single family homes, duplexes and condos across the Austin metro area, from basic 2 bedroom units to high-rise condos downtown, to custom homes in Great Hills, Lakeway and Rollingwood. You will find a summary of our services below and we hope you contact us for your Austin property management needs.
Investor-Focused Services from Hendricks Real Estate
- Financial Analysis
- Property Acquisition and Disposition
- Maintenance, Repair & Remodeling Management
- Property Management
The Benefits of using Hendricks Real Estate
- No hassle management
- Emailed owner statements
- Timely direct deposit of owner proceeds
- Full transparency - Online Owner Portal Access
- Industry leading marketing tools (Austin MLS, Zillow, Trulia, AustinHomeSearch.com)
- 24/7/365 maintenance request handling (online and always-staffed emergency hotline)
- Minimal vacancy and turnover time
- Network of professional contractors, insurance agents, lenders and tax professionals
What we do as your Austin property manager:
- Fill vacancies
- Advertise your rental
- Handle tenant inquiries
- Background and credit investigations
- Application processing
- Lease signing
- Full service repair
- Rent collection
- Coordinate Evictions
Inquire About Our Services
(512) 201-4350 x4
Austin Area Information
The Austin real estate market has seen significant growth in the last 12-18 months. Homes are being leased and sold in record time, often before hitting the MLS. All real estate markets are cyclical to some extent, but Austin does not have the wild ups and downs that are typically seen in coastal markets.
Austin has been on just about every Top 10 list published in the last few years (including Top 10 Arrogant cities; apparently all the Top 10 lists are going to our head now…), and there is a net inflow of 110 new households to Austin every day. It’s a great city to be an investor in!